Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Whitcomb Automotive, Inc.
N120 Fieldcrest Drive
Kaukauna, WI 54130
Back to Services |
The best way to make your vehicle last is maintenance.
- OIL CHANGE
- TIRE ROTATION
- FACTORY RECCOMENDED MAINTENANCE (30,000-60,000-90,000 miles)
- TUNE-UP (air filter, fuel filter, spark plugs, spark plug wires, distributor cap, distributor rotor, pcv valve)
- COOLING SYSTEM FLUSH
- TRANSMISSION FLUID AND FILTER CHANGE
- DIFFERENTIAL FLUID CHANGE
- BRAKE FLUID EXCHANGE
- POWER STEERING FLUID EXCHANGE
- LUBRICATE DOOR HINGES, LOCKS, HOOD LATCH, HOOD HINGES, TRUNK LATCH AND HINDGES, WEATHER STRIPPING
- BRAKE CLEAN, LUBE, AND INSPECTION
These components and systems will last much longer when properly maintained. For instance, when antifreeze/coolant gets old it doesn't just freeze at warmer temperatures, it actually becomes corrosive and can eat away at gaskets and metal creating leaks and major repairs much sooner. Brake fluid will absorb moisture and will effect brake performance. Plugged filters and worn ignition components (spark plugs, cap, and rotor) will greatly effect fuel mileage. Technicians here at Whitcomb Automotive will be glad to do any maintenance required on you car and truck.